grub-devel

Current Projects

From: Levi Bradford
Subject: Current Projects
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:53:56 -0700

Hello!

As a longtime user of GRUB, I find myself owing to those who helped make this
excellent system. In return for your usefulness, I want to aid in development.
I haven’t been able to find any current “project lists.” I am making myself
familiar with the code, but after that, I would love to help the developer
team.

Is there any chance someone could point me in that direction? I have moderate C
and ASM experience. Are there any menial tasks that need completing? I’m sorry
if this question is out of place.

Thanks!
      -Levi Bradford