grub-devel

Additional Relocations (R_ARM_THM_MOVT_ABS) support in mkimage.

From: amit94
Subject: Additional Relocations (R_ARM_THM_MOVT_ABS) support in mkimage.
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 17:06:04 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to cross compile grub for armv7, and I get these errors on running `grub-mkstandalone`
> grub-mkstandalone: error: relocation 0x2f is not implemented yet.

The issue seems to be that the R_ARM_THM_MOVT_ABS_NC is not supported in the util/grub-mkimagexx.c file. I searched a bit and found that support for this was added to grub-core/kern/arm/dl.c in commit c0f529ea679bdf48cbe1c4b3dd92fb552456a1fe by Leif Lindholm.

Is it possible to implement this here?

Thanks,
Amit.