grub-devel

Re: Add TPM measured boot support

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: Re: Add TPM measured boot support
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:26:28 +0200

Hi Matthew,

On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 01:36:28AM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:45:14PM +0100, Daniel Kiper wrote:
>
> > Sadly yes. Sorry about that. However, this is still on my radar. I hope that
> > I come back to work on this in a few weeks.
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Any news on this front? Thanks!

Good news is that my plans has not changed. Bad news is that
everything moves much slower than I expected. However, this
task is the second one on my TODO list. Right now I have to
post some Xen secure boot patches (this is also delayed a few
months) which depend on this work to some extent too. So,
I expect that I will take a stab at it in May or June. Anyway,
sorry for delays.

Daniel