grub-devel

SOURCE CODE

From: Ronak Shah
Subject: SOURCE CODE
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 18:43:05 +0530

Hello to the great developers of the most used bootloaders. It's really great and prestigious writing to you people.
First of all, I would like to thank you guys for the development of GRUB, which makes our life comfortable(at least for me :D ).
I wanted to have the complete source code of GRUB bootloader.
Can I know if I could get the source code and could you help me with it?
Actually couldn't get the clear picture of what is there in those GitHub repositories, so wanted to contact you directly.

Thank You

-Ronak Shah
(+91) 9590036801