grub-devel

development mailing list

From: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:47:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

Please, can you assist me and explain in which way i can add you to the development mailing list.
Moreover: why should be
the only way to have a forum discussion tomy request.
I apologize with you but i don't understand.

I hope to hear you soon and a reply to my question: "can grub do writing operations on attached device?"

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Vincenzo.

Forensic Consultant
Tribunale di Lecce

Studio: Strada di Garibaldi - Contrada Paradisi
73010 Lequile (LE)

cell: 339.7968555
skype: vincenzo.di_salvo