grub-devel

Re: [coreboot] RFC: Changing CBMEM console to run as a persistent ring-b

From: Julius Werner
Subject: Re: [coreboot] RFC: Changing CBMEM console to run as a persistent ring-buffer
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:51:02 -0700

[-seabios for the GRUB part of the thread]

Could you please also check, if GRUB’s CBMEM console driver, and the
the command cbmemc to display it need any updates?

Thanks, I wasn't aware that GRUB also had a driver for this. I'm happy to write a patch for it, but unfortunately I'm having some trouble testing it. I managed to build it after some effort, but I don't have hardware that supports it. Maybe you (or Vladimir?) could double-check that it works?

PS: Where can I get your S/MIME certificate, used to sign your email?

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be there... I accidentally sent the first mail in here from the wrong account.