grub-devel

Re: cbfsdisk not found

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: cbfsdisk not found
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:49:08 +0000

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017, 12:43 Gailu Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
>>Try insmod cbfs

Trieed, it does not help. BTW cbfs is already included in my grub elf image so I don't think I need to do insmod.

./grub-mkstandalone --grub-mkimage=./grub-mkimage -O i386-coreboot -o default_payload.elf --modules='ls ahci pata ehci uhci ohci usb_keyboard usbms part_msdos ext2 fat at_keyboard part_gpt usbserial_usbdebug cbfs' --install-modules='linux search configfile normal cbtime cbls memrw iorw minicmd lsmmap lspci halt reboot hexdump pcidump regexp setpci lsacpi chain test serial multiboot cbmemc linux16 gzio echo help syslinuxcfg xnu affs afs bfs btrfs cbfs cpio cpio_be exfat ext2 fat hfs hfsplus iso9660 jfs minix minix2 minix2_be minix3 minix3_be minix_be newc nilfs2 ntfs odc procfs reiserfs romfs sfs squash4 tar udf ufs1 ufs1_be ufs2 xfs zfs password_pbkdf2 ' --fonts= --themes= --locales= -d grub-core/ /boot/grub/grub.cfg=./coreboot.cfg

This must be something else. AFAIK memdisk itself resides in CBFS, Strangely ls comman shows memdisk but not cbfsdisk
Please share your coreboot image.