grub-devel

New Maintainers and Release Plans?

From: Steve Kenton
Subject: New Maintainers and Release Plans?
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 14:54:21 +0000

Congratulations to the new maintainers!

It's been 4 years since 2.0 was released and packages such as buildroot (which I use) generally include "official" releases which has me wondering about release plans. And from a personal point of view whether my "add --partuuid to probe" patch would be considered for it :-) since Nick Vinson understandably wants to know if it is acceptable before possibly changing his "Add PARTUUID detection support to grub-probe" patch set to use it.

So, Wazzup with that?

Steve Kenton