grub-devel

New maintainers

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: New maintainers
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:32:12 +0000

Hello, all. I’m delighted to announce that Daniel Kiper, Alexander Burmashev and Alexei Borzenkov have accepted to become co-maintainers of GNU GRUB.
This is great news. In last 2 years my availability was limited and GRUB has suffered a lot from this. I tried to find skillful volunteers to help with the situation but unfortunately this was a very difficult task. Now that it’s done I ask you all to give them a warm welcome in this difficult task and all the support.
I’ll be around to help with maintaining and will stay co-maintainer for near future. If you have think you need me personally for anything feel free to CC me directly. I’ll also be communicating with Daniel, Alex and Alex behind the scenes extensively.

Warm welcome and thank Alex, Alex and Daniel for taking on on this difficult task
Vladimir