grub-devel

Re: Grub module to return partuuid of a device such as (hd0, gpt1) at bo

From: skenton
Subject: Re: Grub module to return partuuid of a device such as (hd0, gpt1) at boot time
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:58:30 -0500

I think yours is in Linux user space while mine is grub boot time. I sent a second concept patch based on feedback and suggestions for a small change to grub probe command to set environment variable to guid of partition. Gpt partition guid is array of 16 uchar which is a bother. Do you access it directly too?