grub-devel

State of SMBIOS patches

From: Ioan-Adrian Ratiu
Subject: State of SMBIOS patches
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:37:25 +0300

Hello

I also have usecases for the SMBIOS grub module posted at [1], mainly
exposing chasis-specific BIOS info to multiple kernels through params.

v6 was posted back in April and since then there's been no activity on
mail/git other than someone also expressing his need for mainlining [2].

What's the status of these patches? Do they need more work? I'd also
love to see them mainlined and am willing to put some work twoards it if
need be.

Thank you,
Ioan-Adrian

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2016-03/msg00119.html