grub-devel

Grub2 please help

From: slavikfm
Subject: Grub2 please help
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 19:38:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

I  am searching and finding info how chainloading whole ISO to using his original bootloader. As well as Ubuntu ISO, Puppy ISO, Windows install ISO and similarly. I spent much time and i did not successful and erudite man from local Ubuntu forum wrote that is impossible. I am unbelieving :-) and so ask to you as development team.

Thank you for any reply alternatively for instructions or links and similarly.

Best Regards, Daniel Slavik, Czech Republic