grub-devel

Re: talking grub?

From: Michel Hermier
Subject: Re: talking grub?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:06:40 +0200

Hi,
Considering the complexity of voice generation, maybe it would be more simple to support braille displays which should be less complex to implement. Not speaking that most blind people using computers should have one I guess, since it sounds more productive to me.
My 2 cents to the subject.
Cheers,
   Michel