grub-devel

Re: 2.02~beta3 release

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: 2.02~beta3 release
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:21:45 +0100

On Sunday, February 28, 2016, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, all. I've just released 2.02~beta3. The goal of this release is
to chase bugs so that we can move to 2.02 release. So from now on if you
think that your patch should be included in 2.02 rather than in 2.03,
please add [2.02] to the beginning of your email subject

Forgot to ask: also please ping any existing threads that in your opinion need to be considered for 2.02 with a short message saying so. This will make my life much easier. Thank you in advance.

--
Regards
Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko