grub-devel

modules size in mkimage

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: modules size in mkimage
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:02:27 +0300

mkimage sets module size to aligned value; later it is used to actually process it which /may/ lead to inconsistency (as any comparison is against stored aligned size, not actual module size).

Same applies to all other embedded types actually. The only one that does it right is pubkey.

Just to make sure I do not miss something obvious; otherwise I'll make a patch.