grub-devel

Re: GNU GRUB maintenance

From: Fajar A. Nugraha
Subject: Re: GNU GRUB maintenance
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:41:12 +0700

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:52 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <address@hidden> wrote:
> One problem is that none of them apparently allows reviewing by
> E-Mail.

Github partially support that. If you're watching a repo or has commit
access to it, you should get notification emails for every issue. And
you can review by replying to it

https://github.com/blog/811-reply-to-comments-from-email

Of course it DOESN'T support email-review from users with
non-github-registered email.

> Also merged requests are
> removed, which means history and past discussions are no more present.

What do you mean removed? I believe it's preserved, just not the
default view on issue page.
Here's a link to merged request from another project on github:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pull/1270

... and here's a link to list of closed pull requests, both merged
(marked with a tick mark) and rejected (marked with an x):
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

--
Fajar