grub-devel

Re: Add check when store disk cache

From: Arch Stack
Subject: Re: Add check when store disk cache
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:07:24 +0800

I want to use the part of the filesystem codes in GRUB to read different filesystems on Windows. I have almost completed it and I will release it in a few days.
But it crash sometimes because of the write of zero pointer.I debug it and find why it crashed.When I apply this patch, it won't crash because of this reason.