grub-devel

Re: Was there a Wiki on what we can do with GRUB2? And what happened to

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: Was there a Wiki on what we can do with GRUB2? And what happened to it?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 00:05:35 +0200

Wiki is gone because of lack of hosting. I still have last dump from it but at that point all relevant info is probably in the manual

Le 12 mai 2015 05:54, "Gregg Levine" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hello!
I am revisiting an issue that surfaced on or about the beginning of
November of 2008. I found the relevant messages in my Google Mail
store and went over them, I also read the corresponding coreboot
messages from the same period.

The responding individual then mentions that what I was interested in,
namely using Grub2 to bring up a payload of coreboot as an Elf file
was indeed described on a Wiki. It happens I recall studying the pages
then, but it seems the pages are gone now, although the Archive.org
site may remember them. But I'm asking here first.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden