grub-devel

Is anyone using the http module to do largish transfers?

From: Alan Perry
Subject: Is anyone using the http module to do largish transfers?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:39:20 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to debug a problem involving largish HTTP data transfers (around 80M). I have no problem transferring around 3M with the grub http module. Has anyone here observed a similar issue or is this not a problem for others and I should be looking for the problem somewhere other than the http module?

Thanks,

alan