grub-devel

Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support

From: Leif Lindholm
Subject: Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:27:14 +0000

Hi Michael,

Sorry for delay - travelling back from FOSDEM, then catching up on
work.

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 08:26:58AM +0100, Michael Zimmermann wrote:
> I reverted his commits and compiled using O3 and it worked, but: I get
> the same error on runtime:
>
> relocation 0x2f is not implemented yet
> Aborted. Press any key to exit.bdev_dec_ref:242: last ref,
>
> So I guess the upstream GRUB is affected, too the error just happens
> at runtime.

I had a look at your tree. There's some interesting stuff in there,
like the U-Boot framebuffer and the touchscreen support.

However, the way the repo is currently set up makes it very difficult
for me to look at it for debugging. If you would be willing to take
the time to clean it up for easier tracking against upstream, get in
touch offline and I can provide some pointers about how to do that.
(It would make your own life easier as well.)

/
    Leif