grub-devel

Patches to cryptomount (plain support, keyfiles and LUKS detached header

From: John Lane
Subject: Patches to cryptomount (plain support, keyfiles and LUKS detached headers)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:30:52 +0000

Hello, I've been working over the past couple of weeks on adding some
functionality to the "cryptomount" command to support plain-mode
dm-crypt, keyfiles and LUKS detached headers. I've put my work on GitHub
and written a few notes on http://grub.johnlane.ie, along with my
patches. I believe this is the right list to post this kind of thing on.

I can explain in detail what I did if there's interest in what I've
done. I haven't added much code -  I mostly made use of what was already
there, using it in different ways to support some additional use-cases
that I needed.

Best,
John Lane