grub-devel

Patch to support GELI passphrase passthrough

From: Kris Moore
Subject: Patch to support GELI passphrase passthrough
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:12:32 -0400

Hey, just a small patch to submit today. If you rather I send this to
the bug tracker then I can do that also.

This patch allows exporting the FreeBSD GELI passphrase to the kernel
environment, which we will be doing in PC-BSD to avoid prompting for the
passphrase a second time at bootup.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or need any changes. I'm
currently hacking on support for EFI framebuffer settings to be passed
to FreeBSD kernel as well, will send patches once I get things working
there.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software