grub-devel

Re: Help me please!

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Help me please!
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:53:44 -0500

Hello!
I see.
You do realize that this isn't the Coreboot List, but one on GRUB2? You will need to join that list and explain your problems to them, in plain text, not HTML formatted e-mail. And using the exact same steps that you used to create that problem.

It may be possible then to revert back to your original OS, however from this perspective it sadly isn't. And especially not from reading something in HTML mail.

-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden