grub-devel

Re: problem on installion grub on 1TB of partition

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: problem on installion grub on 1TB of partition
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 02:21:51 -0500

Hello!
Probably because GRUB 0.97 is too old, Its from the period of time
when drives were much smaller.

 And as it happens we normally discuss problems with the later
releases of GRUB2.

Also not enough information. What distribution are you trying this on,
and what hardware platform is this being tried on.

Also please configure your mailer to send out your messages in
plaintext mode. The displayed form is frowned upon here.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden