grub-devel

2 quick questions

From: Gerard Butler
Subject: 2 quick questions
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:42:56 -0700

Is it possible to pass a command to a Linux based OS? So for instance I select Ubuntu or Fedora and I tell it to run some script as soon as it boots and I can put this comand in the menuentry.

My second question is that is it possible to control navigation within GRUB using a joystick? I know it's possible to treat a joystick as a keyboard in several OSes, but at the boot menu I don't if it's possible for that to happen.