grub-devel

Adding secure boot to the GRUB

From: Vijayakumar Venganti
Subject: Adding secure boot to the GRUB
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:34:15 +0530

Hi Friends,

I want to add "secure boot" library to the GRUB boot loader to sign the linux image.

My secure boot code base is
       Secure boot Directoty -> contains set of .C and .H file and a "Make file" which generates a BINARY under  /bin folder.
When it is integrated with GRUB i want to pass the linux image to the secure boot binary to sign the Linux image.

So my question is how to integrate the Secureboot Library into GRUB so that every time when grub starts,Secure boot library has to be recompiled and generate the secure boot BINARY which can sign the linux image.

I will be grateful for the immediate response as i am blocked on this issue.

Thanks in Advance,
Vijay