grub-devel

GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK vs GRUB_CRYPTODISK_ENABLE ?

From: TJ
Subject: GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK vs GRUB_CRYPTODISK_ENABLE ?
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:19:47 +0100

What is the difference between GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK and
GRUB_CRYPTODISK_ENABLE?

GRUB_ENABLE_CRYPTODISK only seems to be used in an export in
"util/grub-mkconfig.in" whereas GRUB_CRYPTODISK_ENABLE is used in
"util/grub-{install,mkconfig_lib}.in".

On Ubuntu 13.10 at least I found that I had to edit the export in
'grub-mkconfig' to be GRUB_CRYPTODISK_ENABLE in order for the installer scripts
to correctly install for whole-disk encryption.

Unless there's some Makefile or pre-processor magic going on which I've missed
I believe this might be a bug.