grub-devel

How to develop and integrate brand new module into GRUB2?

From: Vijayakumar Venganti
Subject: How to develop and integrate brand new module into GRUB2?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:58:13 +0530

Dear Friends,

I need to develop a new module and integrate into GRUB2. I already have the code written, my question is how to integrate the code into the existing GRUB2 build system so that the code gets built when make is entered at GRUB2's top level directory?

My module is located at <Working directory>/grub2/grub-core/testmodule/Makefile
So, I want to run the Makefile inside testmodule and integrate that module into GRUB2.
Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Vijay