grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Javier Vasquez
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:59:56 -0600

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Aleš Nesrsta <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Javier,
>
> probably last chance to find the reason of Your GRUB USB keyboard trouble is
> the debugging.
>
> I don't know how much debugging experience do You have, so there is short
> "manual" what You need to have/to do:

Hmm, I can access one laptop with 9 pins RS-232 port.  The mini-pc is
a 3 pins serial port.  I don't currently have a way to connect them.

I'll have to buy a some cable/converter...

And I'm not experienced debugging through serial interfaces, but I can
try to learn, :-)

I'll let you know when having such a cable/converter...

Thanks,

Javier.