grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Javier Vasquez
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:18:02 -0600

On 7/13/13, Aleš Nesrsta <address@hidden> wrote:
>> You have to use nativedisk command which reloads disk drivers all at
>> once as BIOS disk services are disables when *hci or pata is loaded.
>
> Thanks, it works - it looks like I missed some important change in GRUB...
>
> BR,
> Ales

Does this mean that if do the following:

bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/grub/trunk/grub

Or "bzr pull" if having already a local repo...
And then:

cd grub
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make
sudo make install

And then after removing old grub generated stuff:

sudo grub-install --boot-directory=/boot --target=mipsel-loongson
--recheck /dev/sda

That automatically will generate a /boot/grub.elf image for me?

Just to make sure, :-)

BTW, I didn't find the rc version in here:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/grub

Thanks,

--
Javier.