grub-devel

Why do I have cutesy little stars appearing on my grub-terminal?

From: Gerard Butler
Subject: Why do I have cutesy little stars appearing on my grub-terminal?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:12:56 -0600

I tried googling this, but nothing showed up, and as far as I know, the only way to set a terminal background is by putting a line for GRUB_BACKGROUND in /etc/default/grub. But I never did any of this. This just came up randomly during a reboot. The stars are random, the amount of stars and their positions change as well as their rotations. There's also nothing related to them in my grub theme. So any ideas why this is happening?