grub-devel

Would it be possible to have a version of grub with all of Vladmir Testo

From: Gerard Butler
Subject: Would it be possible to have a version of grub with all of Vladmir Testov's patches
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 20:22:17 -0600

Whenever I've made themes for grub I always get asked to do certain things which aren't possible with stock grub, but would be possible with his patches applied that Vladmir Testov has written. I've watched the discussion and know some have their bugs, but I think it'd be nice to have a branch with these experimental theme features applied. I'm not suggesting a fork or anything (as what BURG was), just a way for people to have an easier way to play with those features, or some sort of experimental theme package that can be applied easily by users. Perhaps, there could even be a plugin of sorts that a user could just easily install.