grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 22:05:51 +0100

Javier Vasquez wrote:

>                 Are somewhere available more detailed information
>                 about Your loongson-2f
>                 Mini-PC HW?
>
>         I'm attaching more information about the mini-pc...

OK, OHCI is present as companion controller, i.e. directly connected USB
keyboard should work.

As You wrote, USB probably does not work at all - it seems like OHCI
driver is not loaded by GRUB.

There should be some "insmod ohci" command in grub.cfg somewhere in
"00_header" section - is it there, did You check it?