grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:14:29 +0100

Javier Vasquez píše v Po 29. 10. 2012 v 17:03 -0600:
> > According to USB keyboard: Maybe it sounds funny, but try this, please:
> > Unplug and plug again keyboard when GRUB is loaded.
> > Does it help?
> >
> > BR
> > Ales
>

> Thanks, I tried, and it didn't work, :-(
>
> BTW, forgot to menion that I also tried adding usb and usb_keyboard as
> GRUB_PRELOAD_MODULES (grub.cfg has the corresponding insmod statements
> at the beginning), and that didn't work.  That's the current setup
> actually...
>
> Thanks,

OK, so it will be some another case.

There will be helpful additional information - does work USB at all?
I.e. when You connect e.g. USB flasdisk, is it working, can You use it
in GRUB?
(Sorry if it is not possible to try such situation, I never seen
loongson (fuloong) mini-pc...)

Another thing - You mentioned You used OHCI GRUB driver. As I see on
http://www.lemote.com/en/products/mini-computer/2010/0310/111.html ,
there is mentioned USB 2.0, i.e. it should be probably EHCI controller
- ?
(OHCI is USB 1.1 controller - but it could be used together with USB 2.0
EHCI as so called companion controller).
Is it possible that Your Mini-PC has USB 2.0 only (i.e. EHCI) controller
(without companion controller)?
Are somewhere available more detailed information about Your loongson-2f
Mini-PC HW?

BR,
Ales