grub-devel

Trying to ping Vladimir Serbinenko

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Trying to ping Vladimir Serbinenko
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:11:52 +0200

Hi,

since more than a week, my mail discussion with Vladimir about
  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2012-01/msg00061.html
has stalled. (I did not see that mail in January but was pointed to
it by Vladimir a month ago. xorriso is now making progress on the issue.)

One question is particularly urgent:

Vladimir prescribed MBR partition type 0x42 for PReP.
About any other list of partition types says 0x41 instead.
Vladimir: Can you confirm 0x41 ?

Vladimir: Did you get these mails by me ?
If yes, did you answer them ?

Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:03:12 +0200
Re: Detailfragen zu -prep-boot und -chrp-boot.

Sun, Jun 10 2012 12:39:07 +0200
Re: Detailfragen zu -prep-boot und -chrp-boot.

Sun, Jun 10 2012 16:25:19 +0200
Backup GPT ist nun am Ende des Image

Sun, Jun 10 2012 21:18:44 +0200
Von -as mkisofs -fat nach Ecma119Image.fat

Tue, Jun 12 2012 14:05:55 +0200
Provisorische Moeglichkeit fuer PreP und EFI GPT

Tue, Jun 12 2012 22:07:05 +0200
CHRP boot kombinierbar mit HFS+ ?

Thu, Jun 14 2012 14:11:25 +0200
Umgebuat: hfsplus_classes.c und hfsplus_decompose.c

Mon, Jun 18 2012 15:56:49 +0200
Overall goals: Wo wir jetzt stehen

Tue, Jun 19 2012 12:15:16 +0200
grub-install revamp and grub-mkrescue adjustments <-> Overall goals

Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:10:39 +0200
Re: grub-install revamp and grub-mkrescue adjustments <-> Overall goals
(Correcting my confusion about -boot-info-table and isohybrid)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas