grub-devel

PXE boot server options patch follow up

From: Tyson Whitehead
Subject: PXE boot server options patch follow up
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:41:55 -0400

Hi All,

Back in December I submitted a patch to get grub to also parse the boot server
packet as well for information (in accordance to the PXE spec).

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35193

I'm following up here as I can't seem to comment on my own bug report.

Is there any reason this patch can't go in?  There hasn't been any resonse to
the bug report.  Some feedback one way or another would be appreciated.

Thanks!  -Tyson