grub-devel

Re: Configure options questions

From: jlcenter
Subject: Re: Configure options questions
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:16:04 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:33:56 AM

On 20.03.2012 03:59, address@hidden wrote:
> various modules
Exact error message?

Unfortunately, the messages scrolled by so quickly I wasn't able to see which
ones.  In /etc/default/grub, I had added:

GRUB_PRELOAD_MODULES="raid mdraid1x part_gpt btrfs"

I think it was these.  They were added to grub.cfg by the 00_header when I ran
grub-mkconfig.  Is there a way to get grub to pause on error, or to step
through its execution at boot, so that I can capture which ones exactly?

Thanks.

    -John

--
Regards