grub-devel

Re: hello

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:19:40 +0100

On 01.03.2012 08:37, Chris C wrote:
Hi

I am sending a mail to access to the list.
Subscription is here: lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel

I cant make head of tails to the new V2.0 beta0 code. Its very broken,
Just "very broken" is utterly unconstructive. You need to be more specific so we can discuss
compiles and runs well. Cant see why it mkconfig makes a grub.cfg.new
and no grub.cfg
Becyause grub.cfg.new is checked for syntax errors before being copied to grub.cfg

Want to get involved in the code and thought rather than we going
through file after file i would read up more on how you organise it
before all that.
There is a developper manual.
Thanks