grub-devel

Re: How can write the menu grub on the right in arabic language?

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: How can write the menu grub on the right in arabic language?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:06:34 +0100

On 19.04.2011 07:59, Elham Rastgoo wrote:

> >  When I write the menu grub in arabic language and move title to  the
> > right
> >    in grub.cfg , it just stays on  the left :(
> >    Whereas I can move english title to the left or right !!!
> >    why??
Easy: you put the spaces before, so they are rendered to the *right* of
the text, not to the left.

Since there is still no translation of GRUB into ARabic there is no motivation to fix this. If someone translates GRUB into Arabic or Hebrew, I'll personally fix the layout, otherwise there is no reason to fix this.

--
Best Regards
E.R