grub-devel

Re: GNU GRUB pxe.mod missing with efi

From: Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: GNU GRUB pxe.mod missing with efi
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:32:41 +0100

Keep the list CC'ed.

On 22.02.2012 14:24, Timothy Wang wrote:
grub_dl_resolove_symbols gives me a "error: symbol 'grub_checkkey' not found"

This means that core and module version mismatches
The arp problem is harder to explain.
I have three network cards in my computer
the ethernet I am using is the second one.
Grub keep listening on the first network card
so the arp response can never be receive.
I believe....
GRUB listens on all cards. If not it's a bug which isn't solved by skipping.

Thank you

Tim