grub-devel

Re: [bug] Wrong machtype argument passed for fuloong-2f

From: Andreas Barth
Subject: Re: [bug] Wrong machtype argument passed for fuloong-2f
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:37:58 +0200

* David Kuehling (address@hidden) [111029 11:37]:
> according to my /proc/cmdline grub passes
> machtype=lemote-fuloong-2f-unknown as first argument to the linux
> kernel.

Did you see any issues because of that in Linux? Fallback within linux
is MACH_LEMOTE_FL2F which is the one used with the argument
"lemote-fuloong-2f-box" (not saying this bug shouldn't be fixed, but
...). Also I think grub should just forward the parameters added by
pmon, but not adding them itself (except for the parameters via the
grub configuration, e.g. root=...).

Andi