grub-devel

Re: Add prefix option to grub-mkconfig

From: Keshav P R
Subject: Re: Add prefix option to grub-mkconfig
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 02:24:05 +0530

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 02:18, Seth Goldberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

 Personally, I'd love to see boot-directory go away also -- I think you should be able to specify the exact directory you want without worrying about /grub being appended.  Same goes for mkconfig.

 --S

Yes, that would be best and gives direct control to the user. For now GRUB_PREFIX denotes that final dir (atleast in the scripts).

- Keshav