grub-devel

Re: Request for review of attached patches for hybrid GPT/MBR

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: Request for review of attached patches for hybrid GPT/MBR
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:28:41 +0200

Hi,

Vladimir Serbinenko wrote:
> His work has nothing to do with creating hybrid images. And it's only
> about GRUB accepting broken partition tables.

So xorriso is not really involved in this thread ?

If there is interest in GPT production by xorriso, then i would be
willing to implement it. Just describe the desired feature and give
me pointers to background informations.

I am not aware of pending wishes for isohybrid production.
So Colin, please give me some more hints in private, if there is anything
that xorriso should learn.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas