grub-devel

Re: Error: prefix not set

From: Andreas Born
Subject: Re: Error: prefix not set
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:18:17 +0200

Hi,

I think this is the issue described here: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg16839.html

Regards,
Andreas

Am 20.06.2011 09:28, schrieb Yves Blusseau:
Hi all,

I see a message "prefix not set" when the grub kernel try to load the grub.cfg file and that the normal module is already include in core.img. I explain: the "normal" module is include in core.img by grub-mkimage because i add the "ls" module as module to add in core.img. When i start my PC the grub kernel is load normaly but when it switch to normal mode the error "prefix not set" is displayed on the screen. I have check and the prefix is good in the rescue shell and in normal mode. This message is only display if the normal module is include in core.img

Regards,
Yves Blusseau