grub-devel

Re: Minor GRUB manul issue

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: Minor GRUB manul issue
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 22:31:29 +0100

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:42:18PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Obtaining-and-Building-GRUB
>
> Needs to be updated for new GRUB location.
>
> s/alpha/ftp/ in two places.

Fixed, thanks.  We may have to remember to change this back for the next
pre-release, though.

(Release management note: I committed this change to trunk, and then
realised there were already other post-1.99 manual changes on trunk that
perhaps shouldn't be pushed to www.gnu.org yet.  I therefore created a
release_1_99 branch and cherry-picked that change onto it, and built the
manual from that.  Vladimir, feel free to rename this branch to
something else if you feel my naming was inappropriate.)