grub-devel

Re: Your contributions to grub.enbug.org

From: Metatech
Subject: Re: Your contributions to grub.enbug.org
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:16:04 +0200

Hello,

Is this correct to understand from this message that the Grub Wiki has
been decommissioned ?

I made some contributions to the Wiki but I am not a code contributor,
but anyway I agree that my Wiki contributions are moved wherever is
useful :
http://grub.enbug.org/TestingOnMacbook
http://grub.enbug.org/TestingOnUEFI

Thanks,