grub-devel

Recovery Partitions

From: Tom Davies
Subject: Recovery Partitions
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:01:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi :)
Could grub2 give a menu item for Recovery Partitions?  It finds Windows on sda2 on Ntfs but not the Windows Recovery Partition on sda1 on Fat16?  Could i edit the menu "on the fly" as i might have done with grub legacy or would the prober thing need editing?
Apols for the broken way Yahoo sends emails btw.  I have tried complaining to them and once found an obscure way of breaking my emails to everyone else except mailing lists but it was not viable.
So, apols and regards from
Tom :)