grub-devel

Re: With grub.cfg Linux Kernel boot hangs

From: Naresh Bhat
Subject: Re: With grub.cfg Linux Kernel boot hangs
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:07:22 +0530

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, I have tried with the option debug=relocator but nothing is the
progress. Yes, I wanted to attach the video. But the video size is
about 38MB size. I am not able to attach to the e-mail...let me see..I
can cut down the video and try to send.

--Thanks and Regards
"For things to change, we must change"
-Naresh Bhat