grub-devel

Re: Grub2 EFI: Image loading from USB takes too long

From: Seth Goldberg
Subject: Re: Grub2 EFI: Image loading from USB takes too long
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:32:51 -0700

It's not just USB.  Loading large files via UEFI with GRUB2 takes an extremely
long time.  One of the things phcoder suggested was changing the cache size,
which you've done.  Od love to see a larger cache committed to the trunk so
UEFI platforms can benefit when large files need to be read by GRUB2 (assuming
no other side effects)!

  --S