grub-devel

Re: luks and grub

From: Craig Sparks
Subject: Re: luks and grub
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:21:35 -0700

I started fillowing that also but when I come to the grub-mkimage part it asks for a target and I don't know if those modules listed are the only. Ones needed. Inside boot - grub there are tons more modules. Iv tried twice and had to reload my laptop eachtime

On Mar 11, 2011 10:51 AM, "Miguel Landaeta" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:46 AM, Craig Sparks

<address@hidden> wrote:

> Iv been trying to work with micael gorvens luks patches. Has anyone
> had any experience with this...

The last time I used their patches I followed this howto:
http://xercestech.com/full-system-encryption-for-linux.geek

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at gmail.com
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserve...